Aston Martin DBRS9
Chassis number – DBRS9/1
Debut at the Autosport Motorsport Show NEC in January 2006.
- Winter testing.
- European FIA GT3 and Selected British GT events.
- Drivers Tom Alexander and Tiff Needell.
- Car was run in a three car team by Barwell Motorsport in conjunction with 22GT Racing.
British GT with drivers T. Alexander and Michael Bentwood, run by Barwell Motorsport and 22GT Racing.
British GT with drivers T. Alexander, M. Bentwood, Adrian Willmott and Andy Jenkinson. The car was now based at 22GT Racing’s new workshop and ran by 22GT Racing only.
British GT race meeting at Spa-Francorchamps with drivers T. Alexander and A. Willmott.
Selected British GT meetings with T. Alexander and A. Willmott.
Aston Martin Festival at Le mans 24 hours. Drivers Tom Alexander and Adrian Willmott, 3rd in class p6 overall.
Aston Martin Centenary at Brands Hatch – power steering failure.
Test day at Donington Park with Mark Farmer and Jon Barnes.
Aston Martin Festival at Lemans with Tom Alexander and David Clarke
Goodwood Festival of Speed with Tom Alexander and Mark Farmer
Article in Vantage magazine by journalist Stephen Archer
Testing with AMR at Portimao circuit in Portugal
Aston Martin Festival at Lemans
- Click here for a link to Racing Sports Cars with all the race results for this car.
- Click here for a brochure of the DBRS9 with a general spec.